Given two arrays, write a function to compute their intersection.
Input: nums1 = [1,2,2,1], nums2 = [2,2]
Input: nums1 = [4,9,5], nums2 = [9,4,9,8,4]
- Each element in the result should appear as many times as it shows in both arrays.
- The result can be in any order.
- What if the given array is already sorted? How would you optimize your algorithm?
- What if nums1‘s size is small compared to nums2‘s size? Which algorithm is better?
- What if elements of nums2 are stored on disk, and the memory is limited such that you cannot load all elements into the memory at once?